Sunday, July 29, 2012

Live from Turner Field: BRAVOS BLUESDAY

OK so maybe a "LIVE"/"notsolive" post . . . like a post from London the olympics which make you think its live but its not

ANYWAY REPORTING FROM TURNER FIELD!!!
with GuestS!! AJ GOWER, Tim Ashworth, Kyle Ankerich, Sam Heilig, Cameron Brewer,

We were in a BOX! Celebrating Sam and his future marriage to the one and only Rachel Rafferty
A "TOOL" shower if you will

Hope you enjoy this post from the ATLanta


LOVE You all PEOPLE! Comment to get a video honoring you and your pet!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sam and tools. I also don't have a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are entirely too bored. Maybe that is just me being bitter about the fact that you maliciously left me off of the list of people at the tool shower.

    ReplyDelete